Algonquian Tribes | Communities | First Nations | Ojibway Indians History | Reservations | Tribes




Rocky Boy Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Montana Needs Your Help


Rocky Boy Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Montana needs funding to establish offices at Blackfeet Reservation, Crow-Northern Cheyenne Reservation, Flathead Reservation, Fort Belknap Reservation and at Great Falls, Montana where Hill 57 Reservation is located. Our goal is to gain Tribal Recognition at Blackfeet Reservation, Crow-Northern Cheyenne Reservation, Flathead Reservation and Fort Belknap Reservation and Federal Recognition for Rocky Boys Tribe of Chippewa Indians at Great Falls with Reservation. Your donation will be greatly appreciated. Below is my paypal link where you can donate to this very important cause for survival. If you are interested in becoming a member of Rocky Boys Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Montana, you can fill out a form here . In comments box, please include your tribal affiliation. In Montana, members of Blackfeet, Crow-Northern Cheyenne, Flathead, Fort Belknap and Rocky Boys Reservation are automatically members of Rocky Boys Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Montana. However, if you are a member from another tribe (Reservation) your application will be approved if you have proof of membership from your tribe (Reservation).


Click Here To Donate




Cayuse, Oregon


It is one of three Native American settlements on the Umatilla Reservation. The CDP or census designated place of Cayuse, has a population of 59 according to the 2000 census. Native Americans accounted for 49% of the cdp's population. Whites accounted for 42% of the population. Mixed bloods accounted for 3% of the population, while Hispanics accounted for 5% of the cdp's population. There is a total of 22 housing units in the cdp, which gives the cdp an average household size of around 2.9 persons per housing unit. Economically the citizens of Cayuse are doing very well. Around 8% of the cdp's population lives below the poverty line. Cayuse covers an area of 2.9 sq. mi., which means it is spread out. Zip code is 97801. Below are several links to photographs of Cayuse, Umatilla Reservation.







Cayuse Photograph From Above

From Above

From Above

From Above



Free Book


The Algonquian Conquest of the Mediterranean Region of 11,500 Years Ago




Contact


2009-2017 Anishinabe-History.Com